domenica 21 febbraio 2010

the dream

Many times it happens I have a dream. Sometimes I'm in an Automotive Design Center, sometimes I found myself in an Fashion Atelier, or in some mysterious Product Dept.
Some sketches are hung on the walls or scattered on the desks.
The drawings are fantastic: car, shoes, garments, all models are simply incredible.
Looking at those drawings I think I could ever get to design things so beautiful.
Normallly I remember only vaguely the patterns seen in the dreams. What remains is the amazement I understand that I myself designed these models and that my mind had great potential to be expressed.

In a day of august 2009, I was in a Denim Laundry to take a look of some new washes. Left on a table was a pair of denim, I remember it was a simple 5pockets , nothing special. But, my brain catched something. Something that made those simply 5p really special. It was a hook, a rusty hook, resting just below the belt, perched in the form of the pocket, right in the side of the little coin pocket. I remember that I was really struck by the purity and essence of that settlement so essential. The feeling was exactly the same that I have tried many times in my dreams.
Only when I approached to the table for a better look, I realized that in reality the hook was there by chance and that the composition was formed only in my mind.
Sometimes, as we say, dreams come trues. Haeng was born.

Nessun commento: